Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 5.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole