Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 10 Inches in height
- 14-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 5.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole