STYLE # GB00309
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction