STYLE # G109
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material that offers a thermal barrier to defend against the elements.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 8 Inches in height
- Full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA®
- Brass hardware
- Weight: 4.3 pounds per pair for a size 10