The Rocky® IronClad Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot combines all your favorite footwear features to provide an experience that's as professionally successful as you.
Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction empowers you with the confidence and capability to overcome obstacles of any kind. Outdoors, indoors or wherever moisture may pose a threat, your feet are sure to stay dry in this waterproof boot. Don't let wetness compromise success again. Protect your feet with the strength and reliability of Rocky's popular design.
How do you know protective footwear is really ready to withstand the potential dangers of your job? This men's safety toe boot meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards, proving its power against attention-worthy risks. You're free to focus on the work you enjoy, rather than the hidden hindrances around you. A seven-layer slip- and oil-resistant IronClad outsole contributes extra ease of mind in your everyday experiences, providing unmatched stability to your stride and making this a comfortable boot.
For extra comfort, there's a durable ribbed tempered steel shank that gives you plenty of arch support. The Air-Port™ cushion footbed is intelligently designed for airflow. Not only does this element offer an exceptionally comfortable foundation for your foot, it allows breathability with each step. Rocky also included a kiltie to keep the high-quality leather of your new favorite shoe looking sensational for years to come and blocking debris from entering your boot.
If you're searching for a men's work boot to match the hard-working spirit of your personal experiences, the Rocky IronClad Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot is prepared to provide!
- Protective Toe: Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Electrical Hazard: Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Extra durable-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Seven layer slip- and oil-resistant IronClad outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.7 pounds per pair for a size 10