Ready to take on the day, these rugged composite toe work boots are prepared for anything. Built with tough, oil resistant polyurethane outsoles and a high abrasion toe cap for additional durability and protection. Wet environments are not a problem with all around Rocky Waterproof, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when you need it most. These distinct boots are five inches in height and have a direct attach construction. Take on the day with comfort and protection with this new collection by Rocky.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Out electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Direct-attach lightweight PU/TPU oil-resistant outsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- High-abrasion toe
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Defined heel
- 5 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Non-removable cushioned footbed
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Chemical resistant outsole