An update to one of our most popular lined bibs, the R27, these men's overalls were designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Made to hold their own through cold, wind and light rain, these bibs are the hardest-working overalls around. They're made with our heavyweight cotton duck and lined with lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for exceptional warmth. Reinforced kick panels lend long-lasting durability.Engineered for high warmth in severely cold conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation through the legs for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with webbing slider for comfort and personalized fit
- Side button closure with stretch panel for more precise fit
- Zipper fly
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure for electronics
- Two front ledge pockets; Reinforced back pockets
- Updated longer double front to cover entire knee; Openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-knee leg zips for easy on and off
- Reinforced Cordura® kick panels around cuffs add durability
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions
Our WARMEST rated gear was built for brutally cold conditions. Combining tougher fabric, lighter insulation, and smarter technologies into gear that delivers higher amounts of warmth for those frigid mornings that even trucks need more time to warm up. With only one level higher, our LEVEL 3 jackets, coats, and bibs come ready to conquer cold.
MATERIALS & CARE
A heavyweight insulated ringspun cotton washed duck.
- Exterior: 12-ounce, 100% ringspun washed cotton duck
- Interior: Quilted Nylon with 80g featherless 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.